CR - Upcoming melee events

Lawrence D. Ruiz lruiz at interconnect.net
Sun Nov 5 02:50:43 PST 2000

Greetings Coastal warriors,

Two very important melee and siege events are fast approaching.  3 Kings in
Canton is Nov. 10-12 and Bordermarch's Fall Melees (Kingdom and Coastal War
practice) at the Jones County site November 17-19.

I have heard from the Stargate/Loch groups concerning their practices and
preparations.  I know the Seawinds preparations.  I would like to hear from
Bordermarch and the surrounding groups so that any shortcomings can be
addressed in a timely manner.

I thank you all for your continued commitment to Ansteorra's war effort.  I
look forward to fighting beside you at the two upcoming events.

Lord Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle
Coastal Regional Warlord
Siege Weapons Marshal - Ansteorra