CR - SCA/Stargate Demo - Help Needed

Hospitaler Stargate_Hospitaler at ev1.net
Tue Nov 14 19:52:51 PST 2000

Hear ye, hear ye, pray all gather near, comes before you Stargate’s
(Acting) Hospitaler

On Sunday, November 19th the SCA/Barony of Stargate has been asked to
participate in a Celtic Festival at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church (1819
Heights Blvd., corner of 19th & Heights) from 12:00 to 4:00.  They have
been asked to bring dancers, fighters (heavy and light), artisans, and
pictures about the SCA.  We have been allotted two half-hour sessions on
the stage, one from 1:30 to 2:00 and the second from 2:00 to 2:30.  The
dancers will take the stage for the 2:00 to 2:30.  I especially need
fighters who are not attending Bordermarch’s Autumn Melees or those who
will be returning prior to the demo.  If any one is available to help me
that morning with set up, I would be greatly appreciative.  Any fighter
or artisan interested in participating should contact me privately at
Stargate_Hospitaler at ev1.net.  This also applies to anyone who is able to
help with set up.

I will have two pop-up/pavilions (one green and one yellow) so you
shouldn’t have any problems finding our location.  Remember to bring
your own chairs.  The festival is providing $5.00 in meal tickets to any
SCA participant and there will be water and soda for $1.00 (beer will
also be available).

Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
(m/k/a )Terri Walker
"Acting" Hospitaler