CR - Chirurgeons

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Nov 15 12:00:10 PST 2000

>From Lady Marguerite des Fleur
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon

Hello, I hope this missive reaches you all in good health and high spirits. There was a few people that expressed there interest in joining the chirurgeonate. If you have
your First Aid Certifications in first aid and CPR and would like to become a Chirurgeon. I will be at Bordermarch Fall Melee's and can start your apprenticeship. But you
will need to bring your certifications with you to the event.  Please email me privately and let me know if you are coming and interested. Thank you! Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,