[CR - Re: A Challenge to All 6-to-9-Year-Olds]

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllow at netscape.net
Mon Nov 27 11:10:47 PST 2000

>From Belle de la Tour:

I just turned 6!  Aunt Mel has made me armor, a sword, and a shield for Boffer
fighting, and my Mom says that she won't yell at me if I start learning to hit
people at the University of Houston practice!

[MOM'S NOTE: Belle will probably be going through armor inspection/correction
this Tuesday.  There is always *something* that is missed or doesn't fit quite
right, and isn't caught until you're standing on the field.
She will also need to learn the pre-fighting basics from any chivalric fighter
willing to get her started.  (I've taken the required children's marshalling
class - but I'm not a chivalric fighter.)
After that, she would love an opponent.
We will be at all the December fighter practices.]

--Lady Wyllow of the Loch

<....6 months earlier.....>