CR - Music Guild and Bardic Workshop meeting 2nd Tuesday

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 11:15:08 PDT 2000

Just a reminder that the Stargate Music Guild will be meeting at the
combined Stargate/Loch Sollier fighter practice this Tuesday night (Entrance
13 on Cullen Ave.).   The guild meeting runs from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.  This
is your chance to learn those dance songs you've always wanted to play but
just haven't had a chance to learn yet.

This month's song is Montarde.

Also, Stargate's Bardic Workshop will meet this Tuesday from 8:30 pm to 9:30
pm at the CSLSFP (I just got lazy).  This is a chance to work up a bardic
piece and perform it in front of others.  The workshop is run similar to a
bardic circle, with the exception of a theme that is suggested by someone
(usually me).  If you're looking to broaden your repertoire, try a story
that you've just put together, or just want to perform a piece of bardic,
here's your chance.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald L. Norris Jr. -- Houston, Tx.
Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer