CR - You're Invited to a Party!

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 14:56:52 PDT 2000

Greetings from your friendly neighborhood charter painting guild!!

I will be having a Charter Painting party at my home this Sunday (October 15th)
from 10am until 10pm.  Paints, brushes, and charters will be provided.  No
previous experience necessary!

I will also be providing dinner around 7pm for those who come to paint.  I'll
be fixing chili plus one or two other soups (at least one vegetarian).  Salad,
bread, and beverages will also be provided.  I'll also try to come up with
something yummy for dessert.

If you need directions to my home, please feel free to email me privately.

In service,

-- Lady Suzanne de la Ferté

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com