CR - Westgate newcomer revel & ball planning meeting

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Oct 17 21:37:10 PDT 2000

Westgate will be hosting a newcomer revel & ball (currently titled
"Harvest Ball") the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  The details are still
in the works.  At last year's Harvest Ball we also had impromptu bardic
singing and that was great fun.  I'd like to include that again this
year.  We will definitely have a small ball and will teach many of the
dances during the day.

We will be holding a planning meeting at my house on Sunday, October
22nd, at 7pm.  If you need directions you can call me at 281.277.4055
(11am-10pm) or email me at charlene at flash.net.  If you can't be at the
meeting and have ideas for this event, feel free to contact me.

Volunteers needed at this time are:
* someone to coordinate heating dishes for the pot luck feast & getting
them on the table
* decorations, site set-up
* musicians, musicians, musicians

Thanks,
--Perronnelle

BTW:  Did I mention we could use musicians?

--
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate
it.  -- Franklin P. Jones
mailto:findbook at flash.net