CR - 4th weekend results (finally!)

MiB thanatos at cityscope.net
Fri Oct 27 05:22:45 PDT 2000

I am sorry that I have been unable to volunteer time at the TRF this year,
as I had hope too earlier this year.  I have suddenly been shouldered with
running a support group that is taking most of my free time. I actually
think I have this Sunday off, but if i go to TRF I will be going through the
front gate as I will be recovering from the flu at the time and do not want
to don armor as make myself worse.

Lady Melanie de la Croix