CR - MED @ U of H

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Fri Sep 1 06:13:04 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Because I plan to pursue other interests, the future of the Tuesday night
Middle Eastern Dance practice is in a state of flux. (Not to be mysterious,
I'm going to be playing ACBL bridge on Tuesday nights.)

Either another of our local Middle Eastern dancers will pick up the class,
or it will be discontinued. Katya will be in charge of the September 5th
(First Tuesday) practice.

Please contact Kate or myself or any of the other Middle Eastern dancers in
the area for practice opportunities.

Wednesday practices at my apartment will continue unchanged.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Ceara inghean ui Fhlannchaidh, AOA, OST, OSComet, OSCrane

Sandra White, Aggie Class of 1996, EIT, proud possessor of 0.14 Master
Points in Bridge