CR - Reminder -- Tapestry Painting Guild Meeting on Thursday

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 08:25:45 PDT 2000

Greetings!

For those of you who will be in the Stargate area this Thursday, this message
is to remind you that the Tapestry Painting Guild will be meeting at my house
Thursday evening (September 7th) from 7pm until 9pm.  We will be finishing up
the small tapestry of two ladies playing chess and priming new canvases.

No experience is necessary.  If painting inside the lines of small areas (think
scrolls) seems scary, give tapestry painting a try.  All you'll need to do is
color within the lines of large areas.  Paints and brushes are provided.

We generally go out for dinner after the guild meeting.

If you need directions to my home, please feel free to email me.

In service,

-- Suzanne

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com