CR - Stargate's Baronial Business meeting, Sept. 18th, HL Ihon's home

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:13:50 PDT 2000

I will not be able to attend this meeting.  I hope
that all goes well.  My main concern is that all the
fighters are aware that they need to have a current
authorization for TRF and that they will not be giving
out authorizations at fair.

Everything is going well. I have moved practice to
Tuesdays with Loch's at UoH and we have 10 to 20
fighters at each practice.

Please let me know if you are in need of any other
information.

Delphina