CR - Feast Gear

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 11:01:55 PDT 2000

Greetings!

I went to your web site and looked at your feast gear -- Beautiful!!

I would like to order two different sets.  Same number and types of pieces in
each set.  One set in the Baia Grape Design, the other in the Salerno Design.
If possible, I would like the dishes in the Salerno design to all be in the
dark blue color.  The items I would like in each set are:

2 ea   Soup Bowl
1 ea   Extra Large Serving Bowl
2 ea   Pasta Plate
2 ea   Wine Goblets
1 ea   1.5 Litre Pitcher

Would this be possible?

-- Lady Suzanne

--- "Christina M. Sweeten" <alisstassia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>  For those of you who requested information on our
> 14th Century Italian Ceramic Feast Gear please visit
> our website at: www.campaniatreasures.com.
>
>  For Gates Edge and Coastal Region ONLY...ANY PIECE
> YOU WANT: $4!!!  Credit Cards accepted via paypal.
> Personal Checks accepted as well.
>
> We are moving and don't want to move the ceramic with
> us!  This is all period and the styles/patterns date
> back to early 14th century Italy.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Alisstassia del Balzo
>
> =====
> Christina M. Sweeten
> VP Business Development
> Hardley Dangerous Illusions
> www.HardleyDangerous.Com
> Phone: 281-358-9500
> Fax: 281-358-9520
> cmsweeten at hardleydangerous.com

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com