ANST-Announce - Charter painting at Elfsea

Sara Penrose kimkoch at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 11:13:25 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting charter painting
this weekend at Elfsea Defender.  We will be in the air-conditioned
hall, and if I'm not too absent-minded, there may even be chocolate
(please note thinly veiled attempt at bribery).  I hope to be set up
shortly after the hall opens at noon, and will probably break everything
down by 4 or 4:30.

Please come join me - charter painting is easy, fun, relaxing, and a
great service to our fair kingdom. Hope to see you all there!

Sara Penrose
Star Signet