CR - "Defenders of The Coast" post Gulf Wars meeting and Picnic

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Apr 2 15:23:55 PDT 2001

Greeting Unto the Defenders of The Coast War Unit and friends;

I hope that the journey home from our victory at Gulf Wars went smoothly for
all.  I want to congratulate all the fine people of the coastal region an a
job well done.  To everyone who fought, manned a ballistae, water-bearer,
volunteered, preformed, crafted, road or supported any that did, I give your
a strong Vivat.  To celebrate, a meeting/picnic will take place on Sunday
April 8, 2001 at the home of HE Sir Alexis la Bouche to discuss our
successes and short comings.

We will start around 4:00 and run till dark or so.  Hamburgers and Hot dogs
will be provided (Maybe a shrimp boil, no guarantees).  Everyone is
encouraged to bring something to share.  More details will follow along with
a map.  If I could get RSVP's from all who are coming, it would help knowing
how many to plan for.  Please respond to me off-list at
djurgens at energygraphics.com or call 713.690.5434.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate