CR - New Insignia Guild in Stargate

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Tue Apr 3 19:10:43 PDT 2001

The Insignia Thingy (not quite a guild yet, but so far interest sure seems
to be pointing in that direction) will be at HL Gerald and Lady Caitlin's
home on Thursday, April 26, starting at 7:00 pm.  For starters, we will be
producing Thistles and Comets and Cranes (oh my).  The materials for the
kick-off session have been graciously provided by the Canton of Westgate.
More information to follow once I'm not in the middle of an "I bet you can't
sign offline in x minutes" with my lovely lady.  <grin>  In the meantime, if
you wish to contact me, I'm at 281-651-0781 (before 10:00 pm please) and at
macthomas at ev1.net.

My thanks to Gerald and Caitlin for hosting this meeting and to HL Annes,
the Stargate A&S Minister, for providing the impetus.

Lord Stephen
Insignia Wrangler at Large