CR - Warlord Planning Meeting

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Mon Apr 9 11:12:29 PDT 2001

Pray draw near and heed these words,

The next planning meeting for Kingdom Warlord is Monday, April 16 following Stargate’s monthly business meeting, (approximately 8:30) at HL Ihon Vinson macFergus’ house, 2011 Latexo (John Hirling, 713/956-0046; call or email for directions).

Time is running short and we need coordinators.  Please consider answering the call to oversee one of the areas for the event.  This is a kingdom event that will be attended by their Majesties.  We want to make this day most enjoyable for them as they watch the various competitions of the day -- especially, the competition to choose the next Kingdom Warlord.

Serving Kingdom and Barony
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon (Terri Walker; isabeauq at ev1.net)
HL Ihon vinson mac Fergus (John Hirling; jhirling at houston.rr.com)
Co-Event Stewards