CR - Guardian of the Gauntlet

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:14:41 PDT 2001

I'm not sure yet what we need.  Can you join the Guardian of the Gauntlet
list?  We're still trying to find out who all the players are.  I'm so
excited about the event happenning again, it has been so long!
It looks like Tessa is going to autocrat it, I'm waiting to hear if she was
able to get Jones Country for us.   If not, the Westgate group says they may
have a site.  Greywood wants to do the feast.  And I have no idea how we are
going to handle the money.
H: 281-922-1419
W: 832-590-5506