CR - Gray beard tourney

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sat Apr 14 07:24:05 PDT 2001

I like the idea, Your Excellency. Perhaps it could be done at Stargate's
spring event next year which is as yet unplanned. Want to put in a bid to
autocrat it? :)

By the way, what's the criterion to enter? Age or actually having gray hair?
Does the rapier community want to have their own version of this?

Signy (who's always on the lookout for autocrats!)
Seneschal, Barony of the Stargate