CR - Fighter Practice

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Tue Apr 17 12:07:08 PDT 2001

Actually, it's pretty good here on campus.

The walkway that I can see is dry.  And I know that it sprinkled at least
once this morning because people were popping up umbrellas (with all the
trouble and fun that comes with that --- funny to watch).  Anyway, even
with the rain, the walkway has dried.

It's cool and breezy outside.  I'd call the ground 'wet', but not soaked.
Very little standing water, and those are small amounts.

You might have to leave your equipment on the sidewalk because of wet
earth, but --- providing that the weather holds out tonight --- it should
be pretty nice for a practice.

~Adela