CR - Tuesday Night Fights

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 07:00:59 PDT 2001

I hope everybody will be attending Fighters Practice
Tonight as it may be my last. As of Last Tuesday night
I no longer have any Employment-Based ties to the
Coastal Region. So before the heat of Summer becomes
overly Oppressive and the Humidity kills this fat
man...

I am making plans to move my Clan back north of the
River.  I have been exposed to many new ideas in my
short time here, I am not going to say I learned
anything but you did try.

Sir Alexis if you are going to attend tonight can you
bring my stuff... if not I will make arraingments to
get it from you soon.

See yall tonight

Angus Macknochard
Anda Great Dark Horde