CR - Stargate Insignia Guild

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 02:09:37 PDT 2001

Stephen,

Here are the directions to our house:

Make your way to 290.  Take the 43rd Street exit.  If you're coming from the
North take a left, from the South, take a right.  Take a left at Antoine,
another left at Acorn, another left at Reno and finally one more left at De
Lange Ln. (spiraling in like a moth to a flame).  Our house is the 4th one
on the right: 5607 De Lange Ln.

Later,
Gerald.