CR - May 10th demo

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 20:04:42 PDT 2001

Greetings,

The Stargate rapier practice that is held on Thursdays
will be meeting at this demo, so wear your good stuff
that night.  ;-)

We have anywhere from 3 to 6 fighters who show up.
I'll try to get a more precise number for you.

See you there.
Delphina

--- Heather Jones <hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com>