[Coastal] Re: [Ansteorra-pelicans] Pelican Retreat

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri Aug 3 12:33:57 PDT 2001

Thought I'd forward this to the Coastal list, so all of you can set your
VCR's.      Definate SCA possible plug here.

Ivar, I'm sure we can get you a copy of the tapings.  Anyone?   My TV does
not pick up channel 2 well, anyone volunteer to make a tape copy, I'll
replace your blank tape.   You will probably need to tape the whole morning
show, as they may have snippets throughout.   Please let me know if you are
able to make a tape, and I'll call and remind you on Sunday night.    I can
replace your tape for you on Monday night at Stargate Populace.

Cheers,  Hillary
(Maybe the luck of the Vikings will keep storm Barry far from our coastal
shores.)

---------------------- Forwarded by Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/MPAN on

"Michael Scofield" <ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com>@ansteorra.org on 08/03/2001
01:07:22 PM