[Coastal] Easy question

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Aug 8 10:41:08 PDT 2001

Greetings Cyniric,

I would need your zip code to be sure but I think Baytown is covered by Loch
Soillier.  When you get you zip to me I will check Stargate's codes to make
sure.  No mater what group claims your zip code you are always free to play
with any group you want.  The Baronies of Stargate and Loch Soillier have a
very close relationship and we have may members that have ties to both.  You
are always welcome in Stargate and I am sure the same applies to The Loch.

BTW Take a look at the Stargate web site (www.stargate.ansteorra.ora) to get
dates and times of upcoming events.

Regards

Sir Godwin of Edington