[Coastal] For People Interested in Great Danes......

Kristine Keeney markessa at fbtc.net
Wed Aug 8 21:34:57 PDT 2001

    I have received this urgent message from the group we got our Great Dane puppy through. This is a rescue group operating out of the Houston area with just volunteers and donations.
    As many SCAdians are interested in all aspects of SCA life, a dog that was known and loved back in "the good ol' days" seems like a natural! If you are thinking about getting a dog, or have always wanted a Dane, please feel free to contact these wonderful people (or me! Ask me about my Great Dane! I dare ya! markessa at fbtc.net ).