[Coastal] King's Lancer Site Clean-up

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 04:59:28 PDT 2001

Greetings! to the populance from Lady Katharyn Clatworthy, autocrat and site
owner for the King's Lancer event.

This Sunday, August 19th is the site clean-up party!  We have brush to trim,
lawns to mow, ant killer to spread, etc.  For those who were already planning
to come, this is a reminder, for those who didn't know about it, consider
this an invitation!

We'll get started by 8:30 am and go 'til we're too tired (or it gets too
dark).  Please bring garden and/or landscaping tools (especially lawn
mowers!) you can lend.  We also need a couple more shovels to dig a roasting
pit and a bardic circle.

In case of rain:  please bing carpentry tools!  We've got the wood to repair
the horse stalls, and it's mostly undercover.  So no matter what, we can put
you to work on Sunday!

Lunch will be provided, and if we go into the evening, we can all chip in for
pizza.

Hope to see you Sunday!

--Katharyn