[Coastal] Children's A&S Prize ideas

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 03:32:18 PDT 2001

Dunchad, now 8 still prizes the banner he received as Stargates
Childrens Bard. The castle set came, was loved, and is now forgotten.
Sara, I think, when Princess gave Dunchad for singing to her a blue
pouch which he also still wears. So I guess my suggestions are
something he/she can really use as compaired to a toy, or maybe both to
be on the safe side.

your servant,
mahee