[Coastal] Mud wrestling anyone?

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Tue Aug 28 14:39:28 PDT 2001

Not pending... I received my copy of the announcement (not the request to post,
but the actual message) at 4:11 (27 minutes ago), according to the message
headers. Different ISP's forward email at different rates, so the phrase "your
mileage may vary" is *particularly* true of email propogation. :-)

Michael Silverhands