[Coastal] Coastal Regional Chroniclers -- alert

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Wed Aug 29 20:57:48 PDT 2001

Unto the Local Chroniclers and Seneschals of the Coastal Region,
Greetings from the Coastal Regional Chronicler - Baroness Cateau
d'Ardennes.

September will mark the third month in which I've held this office.  I
have not received reports and/or newsletters from many of the groups in
the Coastal Region.  I have the following good gentles as being
responsible for the Chronicler's offices:

Border March	In transition
Gate's Edge	Damask De Bier
Greywoods	Giotto de Giovanni
La Marche Savage	Caitlin nic Aidru
Loch Soilleir	Mairi M'Donnyle
Seawinds		Marguerite du Bois
Stargate		Eibhlin MacEogan
Westgate		OPEN ( reports with Stargate)
Stone Bridge Keep	Syslye ferch Morgan

If you are the acting Chronicler from one of the above groups and are not
listed, contact me immediately.  I can be reached at
baroness_cateau at hotmail.com.  My home address and telephone number are
listed in the Black Star under the Barony of Loch Soilleir, Baron and
Baroness.

If you are a senechal for one of the above groups and have different
information and or need to update your group's listing in the Black Star,
contact me immediately. Changes can be made for the October Newsletter up
until Saturday.

In hopes of hearing from each of you, I remain in service,
Cateau