[Coastal] Stargate Baronial

Tex Duo texduo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:47:32 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone,
As most of you know, Baronial is almost upon us. There are still a few
things that need to be done and planned for, so I want to ask if there are
any of you who can help out with a few things.
First off, we would like to find someone to oversee the decorations. While
Malachai has a great eye for this, he will be detained friday and will not
be up there till later, and my sense of decorations.....well, I am certainly
not much at it.
Secondly, We will be getting up to the site at around 12:00-1:00. I
understand that we have about 8 or so for set up. A couple more sure would
be nice.
Thanks for all the help and support while I have been away, both for myself,
my lady and my family.

In humble service
Ihone MacEogan