[Coastal] RE: Sex! - Tues UH Fighter Practice Persona Development class

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Dec 11 11:52:36 PST 2001

If it is raining at 6pm (as I make my first pass by the UH campus), the class will be cancelled.
(sigh...) I know this is the second year this conversation topic will have been cancelled - maybe it's our Great Lord's way of protecting us from sin?  (My neighboring Norse would blame it on Frigga's jealousy, I think.)
--Wyllow