[Coastal] Receipts for Stargate Yule Revel

Gerald of Leesville geraldnorris at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:55:08 PST 2001

Greetings one and all from HL Gerald of Leeshire.

My thanks to everyone that helped to make Stargate Yule Revel a smooth and
fun event.  I hope everyone had a good time doing their work (which was most
of Stargate, Gate's Edge, Westgate, Loch, oh ... You know!).

Our Reeve and Seneschal have asked that we get receipts in before January
1st.  While this leaves only two weeks and a few days, with the gift-giving
season flying fast toward us I don't forsee a problem with getting receipts
in quickly.  I would like to be able to get as many receipts as possible at
the Stargate Business Meeting this coming Monday.

Please help me make this happen and let's wrap up this party and start
thinking about Stargate's Spring event!

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald of Leeshire
A bard of Stargate in the kingdom of Ansteorra