CR - Garb workshop

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 15:46:52 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/7/2001 4:54:50 PM Central Standard Time,
hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com writes:

> The workshop will be held at my house in the Katy area.  Please email/phone
>  for directions.

Suannoch, I'm not even going to war but I may well need to participate in
this to finish what I've promised to other people.  I've been to your place
with Francois, but I'm not sure I could find it again.  Please email
directions.

>  Drinks, munchies, cutting/layout space, and fitting help all available at
>  no extra charge <grin>

And I'm certainly willing to help provide this for others, as well.

Kathri