CR - Lace Day

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 06:45:40 PST 2001

Greetings,

We are having a lace day on Feb 24th at 1:00pm at my
place.  The fancy work guild is also meeting (same
place, same time).

If you are interested in learning how to make lace or
interested in meeting lace makers this is the place.

If you are wanting to learn how to finish your
clothing in a beautiful way this is the place.

Please contact me for more information. Or you can see
me at Westgate's Winterthing tomorrow. (2-17)

I remain in service
Delphina