CR - Lace day with some fancy work on the side.

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 08:32:44 PST 2001

Greetings,

Once more I have the honor to remind those interested
that there will be a lace day on 1-6-01 starting about
1:00 in the Barony of Stargate.  Lady Nicolla will
also be hosting a fancy work guild meeting at the same
time and place.  Elizabethan needlework is the focus
this time, but feel free to bring any handwork that
you are working on or want help with.

This is a time to get together to chat and do the
little extras on your clothing that make people go
'ooo' and 'ahh'. This is also the place to stop by and
see if you would like to learn to make lace or see how
the fancy work on a garment will add to the overall
look of your dress/doublet/tunic.

If you are interested in joining us in a day of
sharing please let me know. (I'm looking for more
chairs as we speak. <g>)

I look forward to seeing you there.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux