CR - Another Rapier Practice in Stargate

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:26:12 PST 2001

Greetings,

I would like to announce another rapier practice for
the Stagate area.  We will be meeting on the 2nd and
4th Thursdays at 7:00 at UoH (same tiem and place as
the Tuesday practice just on Thursday).  Please note
that for now it is only the 2nd and 4th Thursdays. We
mus thave a UoH student present to fight and these are
the only nights that we have one there.

If you have any questions about rapier fighter
practice please email me at:

lady_rapier at yahoo.com

I remain in service,

Delphina