CR - Stargate/Loch fighter Practice

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Tue Jan 16 11:11:14 PST 2001

At 09:01 AM 1/16/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Would someone who is on campus this afternoon please let this list know the
>status of our practice site.
>
>Godwin
>Baron

It's been raining pretty steadily on campus all day long.  And we've had
some occasional strong winds (broken umbrellas are filling trash cans).

Wheeler between the daycare and Cambridge Oaks (Univ. apts.) was covered
with water but still passable at about nine this morning.  That's one of
the first spots to flood in the campus area.  But I don't know it's current
status.

Consider fighting in the parking lot?  (At least you'd avoid the mud.)

=======

Mary's just getting over the last of her cold, so I don't want to take her
out in the cold and wet tonight.  If the weather is better and real life
doesn't interfere, I'll see you next week.

~Addy