CR - Practice tonight...from the heavy side

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 12:41:42 PST 2001

Camping for War?

You'll need to send in your pre-registration (the form can be found at the Gulf
Wars web site at http:\\www.gulfwars.org).  This year the "powers that be" are
using the pre-registration numbers to permanently allocate land to the various
kingdoms who play at the War.

When you fill out your pre-registration, indicate that you'll be camping with
Stargate.  You'll also need to let Caitlin bean Ghearailt (kati at houston.rr.com)
know that you'll be camping with Stargate.

If you don't pre-register for War, Ansteorra will lose that amount of space
that would have been reserved for you (10x15 the last I heard) and you'll have
to squeeze in whererever you can find space at War (and space is at a premium
there).

So, if at all possible, pre-register before January 21st and let Caitlin know
you're camping with Stargate (or the Loch, or Raven's Gate, or whichever group
you'd like to camp with).

Hope this information helps.

-- Suzanne

--- Angus Mac <angusmacn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is to close to War to chance fighting on
> concrete,,,in the rain... Later in the year maybe but
> no da now...
>
> So I guess i will stay home and polish my armor ( yea
> right ) in preperation for Gulf... only 51 days till
> we set sail
>

> Can't Wait...
>

> Being new here where do you camp? As a group within
> Ansteorra proper? on your own as a group? or
> every (wo)man for his self???
>
> Angus Macknochard

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com