CR - Practice tonight...from the heavy side

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 19:04:44 PST 2001

Great!

You'll still need to contact the "Land Steward" for Ansteorra (or one of his
regional deputies) for your parcel of land assignment.  Groups of 20 or more
get assigned land together (as long as you all pre-registered as camping with
Alton's Company / Kingdom of Ansteorra).

Caitlin was handling the Stargate area.  The coordinator for all of Ansteorra
was Sir Pendaran (don't know his email).  I don't know who all the regional
deputies were, although I believe Sir Alexis la Bouche is the Coastal regional
deputy for land allotment at Gulf Wars.

Good luck ... See you at WAR!

-- Suzanne
--- Angus Mac <angusmacn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info:
> I am Pre-Registered as of today...
>
> I am Camping with Alton's Company. We choose not to
> camp with the Kingdoms. Less room and more rules in
> the cities... We camp out by the ditch. It is away
> from all of the toes we tend to step on... We have
> been doing this for 7 years now and every year our
> camp gets better and bigger... we we expect to have 35
> in camp this year not counting kids...
>

> See ya at the war...
>

> Angus Macknochard

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com