CR - looking for demo volunteers

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.spc.slb.com
Mon Jan 22 06:50:50 PST 2001

Greetings from the Canton of Westgate,

I am looking for volunteers for a small, short demo on February 2nd at Katy
High School (Katy, TX, just west of Houston).  The demo will be from 12:00
to 2:30 pm, with the format being two 45 min. presentations to a classroom
(approx. 30 students) and a dance/music demo.  The target audience averages
15-17 years old.  There is a stage for performing from 1:00 to 1:30.

If you are off work that day, can take off work, or do not work, we would
love to have you.  Please contact me in the evenings at 281-395-2265 or by
email.  (If you could notify me by next Monday, I would appreciate it. <grin> )

See you there!
Suannoch.