CR - Life?

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 25 06:25:13 PST 2001

Busy as usual.  I am sitting at home by the phone waiting for a follow up
phone call from the national service manager.  It is a followup to my
interview for the Local (south Texas and Louisiana) team leader/manager
position.  That means I am one of the top two choices.  Should know if I get
it by the end of the week.  Other than that, Becca is busily entouraging
away for their majesties, and I kicked Katies scooter across the living room
and probably broke my toe (the doctor should tell me this afternoon).

Hows things with you?

Galen