CR - Yell at People and Not Have Them Get Mad At You

Tex Duo texduo at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:18:55 PST 2001

Thats right....I have the chance of a lifetime here in my little hands. For
a limted time only, You, that's right, You, can yell at people and not have
them get mad at you.... Frustrated at Life? Mad at your Boss?? Well come to
me and *I* will give you the best stress relief potion this side of....well
never mind, this is a family channel after all...(s).
Come one, come all, Yell at people and rid yourself of the stresses of your
life. This offer is a limited one, only open this week. This wonderful offer
of a lifetime will only be offered until the end of this week. So run, don't
walk to your phone or computer and take me up on this offer.....we have
openings for about 5 people at this time. This once in a lifetime offer to
herald the List Field for Queens Champion Tourney, will not come around
again.....(or for at least 6 months).

Please send your name and pertinent information to the following to take
advantage of this offer.

Ihone MacEogan
Obelisk at ansteorra.org
Texduo at hotmail.com
281-983-5276

Again, this offer will expire soon...so hurry.

* sorry if you have already seen this *