[Coastal] Middle Eastern Dance at U of H and Kingdom Dance

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Mon Jul 2 07:29:14 PDT 2001

Middle Eastern Dance at U of H, this Tuesday, July 3rd! Come one, Come all!
This is an excellent chance to get warmed up for Kingdom Dance.

Speaking of Kingdom Dance (July 21), *grin*, we have a schedule chock-full
of Middle Eastern Dance instructors, both local and non-local. We have
classes ranging from beginning to intermediate, general to specific and solo
to group. There will be a tremendous amount of dance knowledge and expertise
crammed into one place! This is the time to ask questions about styles,
clothes, isolations, you name it.

In the evening at the hafla, you'll get a chance to try out new moves you've
learned during the day and show-off those skills you've honed to perfection.

Sandra G. White
Pegasus International, Inc.
9821 Katy Freeway, Suite 750
Houston, TX 77024