[Coastal] Fw: [Ansteorra-Equestrian] HorseTV DEMO Thanks

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Tue Jul 17 18:46:26 PDT 2001

And my thanks also to the hardworking, dedicated folks who went out and
pitched in, despite short notice, and heat.  I am proud and honored to be a
part of this group. Each week some new and wonderful Ansteorran deed comes
to light.  I know that so many more are done quietly.  Thank you for all you
do that is seen, and all you do that is unseen.

        - Lissa -