[Coastal] Directions to Kingdom Dance

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Thu Jul 19 16:51:45 PDT 2001

The directions in the event announcement are correct. But there is a
slightly easier way. It is easier to take the 242/Needham Rd/College Park
Drive exit (#79) off I-45 (that's just one up from the Research Forest Dr.
exit, I believe. Research Forest tends to be a windy road with lots of
lights and stop signs. If you are heading from downtown Houston and going
north on I-45, take that exit. At the light turn left and go under the
overpass--that's 242/College Park Drive. Go several lights to Gosling Rd.
Turn left on Gosling. I believe it's just one light down to Research Forest.
Take a left on Research Forest. Take the first right which is Forest
Crossing Drive. Go to the end of the block--that's Boni's Dance Studio. SCA
signs will be there to help guide you.

In Service,
HL Signy
Co-Autocrat