[Coastal] ride, fight and shoot

Wise drwise at swbell.net
Sat Jul 21 07:29:29 PDT 2001

Greetings All:

Along with scheduled equestrian practice at Lady Katharine's place tomorrow, we
will have an impromptu fight practice for chivalric fighters (and rapier if folks
want to drag that out).  Also rumor has it that Lord Dale will accomodate any who
want to bring out a bow.  If you can make it out it should be a blast.  If you need
directions contact Lady Katherine at (218) 756-9621.

Hope to see you there,

Alexis