[Coastal] Drummer's Guild

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Wed Jul 25 19:45:35 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Just a note to let our neighbors in the Coastal Region know that Gate's Edge
is starting a Drummer's Guild on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays starting in
August.  The meetings on the 2nd of the month will be at Lady Caitlin nan
Cnoc Airgead's home in Spring and the meetins on the 4th of the month will
be at my home in Magnolia.  Loaner drums and other noisemakers will be
available and we are not limiting ourselves to drums alone.  Grab yours and
a friend and come join us!

In Service,
HL Annes

Ps.  You can see directions and contact info at the Gate's Edge website.

Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen