[Coastal] Bardic meetings?

Kathy Elliott kelliott at sjgs.org
Fri Jul 27 06:32:12 PDT 2001

The Bardic Workshops are held the last Monday of every month.  The next one
is this Monday, July 30, at 7:00 pm.
They are at my home, at

10211 Sagegate, Houston, 77089
281-922-0765

The workshops are open to everyone (adults and children) - and we won't
force you to perform if you don't want to!  I look forward to seeing you
there!
(I do have cats, if anyone has allergies and needs to take precautions ... )

Katrina