[Coastal] dinner on Sat. night after Viking exhibit

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri Jul 27 08:16:18 PDT 2001

Hillary said earlier:
>> *   Follow up the tour with dinner over at West U area, probably Goode
Co.
Bar-B-Q.

Lets make that 'definately' at Goode Co.... they have a buffet line, so we
don't have to wait on the whole group before we get waited on.   I will try
to secure a large table.    Regewulf and Zared will have to get free from
the museum, probably change, so dinner will probably take place around
6:30, no later than 7pm, soon as we drive over from the museum.

See 'whoever' there.
Cheers,  Hillary