[Coastal] Stargate Awards

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:58:43 PDT 2001

     At Stargate populace last Monday, Baron Godwin asked all members of the
Barony who were members of the Stargate service order to stand up.  It got
me thinking and wondering, so after messing with the OP online and old paper
versions of the OP I have, I looked at the three Baronial service orders
that Stargate has had.  4 people are members of all 3 orders (that I know
of).  All of them still play today.  Pretty cool.
     Here are the 4 for those of you that are wondering (I love this kind of
stuff):
Philippa (Pippa) Rookhaven-A former Baroness of Stargate.
William of Weir-A former Baron of Stargate/Queen's Champion.
Ellisena de Bayonne-Our lovely present Baroness.
Gladwen of Ayelsford-A former Baroness of Stargate/Queen of Ansteorra.

Excuse me for the off-topicness of this, but thought some would get a kick
out of it.

Griffin